Hello there! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I’m Emmanuela and I absolutely love traveling which is why I decided to become a travel blogger. I’m so happy that I can use this venue to share my love of everything travel related.
If you’re looking for travel inspire that gets you lost in the beauty of the world, you’ve come to the right place. My hope is to fill this blog with my adventures which include traveling mainly to the Caribbean and Latin America as well as the U.S. and my backyard in South Florida.
Here’s a little about me:
1. I’m originally from Brooklyn, NY but now I live in sunny Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
2. I’m a married 30 something year old whose trying to enjoy everything that life as to offer. I tend to always be on the go and have to be very intentional about stopping to smell the roses and living each day to the fullest. Traveling helps me to do just that.
3. I’m a foodie. I especially love crab cakes. If it’s on the menu, I’m ordering them. 🙂 I’m hoping to share some of my food adventures on this blog as well.
4. I’m the mom of a 6 year old Shih Tzu named Chewie. He’s the sweetest dog ever. Perhaps one day he’ll make an appearance on the blog. We’ll see…
5. I’m a Beyonce fanatic. I’m completely obsessed with her and swear that she’s my bff (she just doesn’t know it). I absolutely love her. Not only is she a great entertainer but she is extremely inspiring. When I’m having a difficult time balancing everything on my plate, I often think, “what would Beyonce do?” to snap myself back to reality.
Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate you visiting and supporting Jetsetter’s Diary.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.